SLOAN App Review – The Best Student Loan App
In recent years, there has been a significant growth in student loans for further education. According to Forbes, student loan debt in the United States reached $ 1.6 trillion in the first quarter of 2020, an increase of over 116% over the past 10 years. It appears that loan repayments have become a way of life for students with decades of debt. Therefore, with such a build-up of debt, it becomes important to make timely payments and keep track of your monthly payments. So, if you can’t wait to have a simpler life without worrying about your student loans, we have brought you an app that will help you manage your monthly payments and save money.
The SLOAN app is the best student loan repayment app that helps you manage your student loan and make repayments on time. Using this app, you can easily calculate interest using the student loan calculator and pay off your loans in any order you choose.
So, let’s start with the review of the SLOAN app.
What is the SLOAN app for?
SLOAN is one of the best financial technology platforms that combines payment solutions and charitable giving to efficiently manage student loans and create a personalized repayment system. With the help of the SLOAN app, borrowers can combine their loans from multiple lenders into one easy to understand platform.
The app also offers new, patent-pending reimbursement methods, including transferring money between bank accounts, cryptocurrencies, and digital wallets from inside the app.
By using SLOAN, borrowers can also take advantage of a wide range of options such as weekly or monthly student loan repayments, higher interest additional loan repayments first, or smaller loan repayments faster. They can also set up direct debits from their bank account or automatically apply debit card purchase rounds.
For more information on the SLOAN app, read on.
The history of SLOAN
Bryan Harris, the founder of SLOAN, came up with the idea of ââlaunching a financial platform for students from his own heartbreaking experience paying off student loans. With over six figures of debt weighing him down, he struggled to keep track of the various loans and found it even more difficult to get ahead of them.
This annoying experience motivated him to launch the SLOAN application. One of the best loan management apps simplifies the process and helps students manage and track their loans in one place. SLOAN even allows family, friends, your employer, and even those you haven’t met to contribute on your behalf.
âStudent loan debt is the bane of our generation. “
Bryan Harris, Founder
Why is SLOAN the best app for student loans?
The SLOAN app offers a number of benefits to students and ensures easy debt tracking. Here are some of the features of SLOAN that make it one of the best financial management apps.
1. Get help from others: The SLOAN app can be used for student debt crowdfunding. The app notifies you when someone is helping your student loans and allows you to contribute to other members of the SLOAN community who need help just like you. You can also share your profile and get help from those who want to help you clear your debt using this student loan payment app.
2. Smart saving calculator: With the help of this student loan app, you can calculate your savings based on the additional payments on your loan (s) and activate a repayment plan with one click.
3. Employer benefit plans: The SLOAN student loan app also offers employer benefit plans where your employee can help you reduce student debt. SLOAN Benefits Plan For Employers Makes It One Of The Best Apps For Students
4. Gather your purchases: The rounds of your debit card and checking account purchases are accumulated and transferred from your checking account to your SLOAN account when they reach $ 5. This saves money for your payments.
5. Easy Refunds: The app allows loan payments to autopilot on behalf of borrowers on a weekly or monthly basis. They can also pay extra for higher interest loans first or pay off smaller loans faster.
6. Interest and payment plan calculator: Use the SLOAN app to calculate interest and payment plans to see when you can finish paying off your loans and how much total interest you will need to pay in years to come.
What’s great about the SLOAN app?
The SLOAN Student Loan App has helped many students and families manage their student loan debt. Moreover, you can also use this app to finance student loans with the help of the SLOAN community.
SLOAN Employer Benefit Plans allow your employers to help you with your loans. All of these features make the SLOAN app one of the best student loan management apps.
Strikes and strikes
- Easily track and manage up to 30 student loans using the SLOAN app
- Downloading the SLOAN app is easy
- All transactions are FDIC insured and encrypted
- Pay different amounts on different loans
- View interest rates, maturity dates and more from an intuitive interface
- You can choose to repay the loans automatically with single, weekly or monthly payment options
- Round off your debit and credit card purchases to save money
- It is one of the best apps for paying off student loans
- This student loan app is currently available for iOS users
- Functional in some countries as of now
SLOAN Assessments and Additional Information
Pricing and availability
The SLOAN app is free. It is currently available for iOS users and coming soon to Google Playstore.
Design- 4.0 stars
Friendliness- 4.5 stars
Characteristics- 4.5 stars
Reliability- 4.0 stars
Overall, the SLOAN app is one of the best apps for managing your student loans. By using this student loan payment app, you can enjoy all the benefits of this app from the comfort of your home or office.
What we liked the most about this student loan app is the crowdfunding feature. You just need to download this student loan repayment app, and without any hassle you can manage and pay off your debts. It is really simple and easy to use. If you have an app to talk about, have your products reviewed by MobileAppDaily. Do not hesitate to also consult our other opinions.
She is a passionate writer of technology and trendy mobile applications. When she’s not busy educating you about the tech world, she spends time reading books and playing guitar.